Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thursday, January 16

What have you learned about Google Drive and Google Presentation so far? What do you like about it? What problems have you run in to? Is it better than PowerPoint?

I've learned that with Google Drive you can easily access different documents and presentations. With Google Presentation, I have learned that it's easy to put in links to pictures. I like how you can use Google Drive to access the presentation from different computers and you don't have to e-mail yourself any time you need to take a document home. I also like how it automatically saves. I haven't run into any problems so far. I think its better than PowerPoint because it automatically saves. I also like it better because you can access it from different computers without having to e-mail it.

No comments:

Post a Comment