Monday, May 5, 2014

May 5, 2014

I think that this video had some very good points. One of these points was that we can spend hours together, but not really together. We only are together through technology devices. I liked how he had one situation where the guy wasn't using his phone, and he asked his future wife for directions, and it showed how happy their life ended up being. This really made you feel  like you should put down your phone because you never know what will happen when you interact face-to-face with other people. I liked how he went back to the same situation where the two people met, and how it showed him on his phone and because he was on his phone he never had the interaction with the lady. I think that this video shows some of the truths that we try and hide from ourselves because you don't want it to be true. I also think that it is biased because it doesn't show all of the good things that could happen on social media. Overall, I like this video and pretty much agree with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment