Monday, April 21, 2014

April 21, 2014

Reflect on your stop motion animation project. How did it go? What worked? What didn't work? If you're not finished - why? If you are finished go in to detail about the project and what you learned. Give as much detail and information as possible.

I felt like my stop motion animation project was really good. I think it went very well because there were a lot of really good stop motion videos. What worked for me was being able to have a lot of freedom on what we were going to do and when we were going to do it. I think one thing that didn't work was letting people have so much freedom. I think the freedom was both something that didn't work and something that did because some people didn't use their time wisely, but a lot of people did use their time wisely. This has been my favorite project so far because I thought how my video turned out was really cool and I really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment