Friday, April 4, 2014

April 4, 2014

Tell me about your 5 frame storyboard. What did you like about the project? What did you dislike? Was it hard to fit a story in to 5 images? Do you think you tell a clear story? What would you do differently if you could? Explain.

My 5 frame storyboard is about a boy shooting a basketball. It shows the steps he takes to make a basket. I enjoyed taking the pictures for my storyboard. I used my digital camera that has a sports action mode that continuously takes pictures while you are holding the button. It provided me with a variety of photos for my project. I disliked how long it took some of the websites to load my photos. It was inconvenient and slowed the editing process down. I didn't think it was hard to fit my story into 5 frames, but I feel like some stories would be hard to fit into 5 frames. I think my storyboard tells a clear story. One thing I would do differently if I could is not take as many photos. I ended up with over 300 photos so it was hard to choose the best ones for my story. I think that if I took less photos it would be easier to choose between photos and then I could start editing sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment